CWSA is committed to our Education objective of keeping members up to date with changes in the industry and to provide training sessions for Management, Trustees, Operators, and Staff of all members. We offer training through our Annual Conference each spring, as well as a Fall Session. We are a registered Training Provider with the Environmental Operators Certification Program and training for Operators is available for valuable CEU’s at our conferences and workshops.
Our next training session is April 6 – 7, 2017 in Nanaimo. Details and registration information are on the home page.
Other training links:
- BC Water and Waste Association
- Capilano University Local Government Administration Certificate Program
- Environmental Operators Certification Program
- Okanogan College Water Engineering Technology Program
- Thompson Rivers University Water Quality Technology Program
- Sacramento State Office of Water Programs